Mostly Asked Questions
- Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be installed on multiple devices, however you can watch only on 1 device at a time.
- Please note that “Additional connection” means a different line, not multi-connections on the same line.
You should use a VPN only if your internet service provider is blocking or throttling your connection, otherwise you don’t to use a VPN, as our service is perfectly safe to use.
First thing to do is to restart your router, device and try again. This helps in many cases.
If the issue still continues, you have to test the internet speed directly from your device.
Open this website: www.fast.com directly from your streaming device (not a different). The result should be 20 Mbps or higher.
If your device is not getting the proper speed or your internet provider is throtlling your connection, you’ll experience buffering.
This means your internet provider is throttling or blocking your connection. Many internet service providers in UK (sometimes from other countries too) are having this issue and the only solution for this is to use a VPN.
Yes, We offer a reseller plan at the best price.
Yes, we do have EPG. We usually send the epg links when sending your order. If you have not received it, contact us an we will send it.
Also, you can simply create your EPG link by replacing USERNAME & PASSWORD by yours, and you’ll get your EPG link.
We always check your credentials before delivering it to make sure everything works, and since we have the 24 Hours Free Trial, we don’t provide refunds.
We stand behind our service. If you feel the service you purchased is not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with our support staff, we want to make things right and do everything to solve any problem you face.
Refer to our Refund Policy for more information.
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
We activate all new accounts in 5 minutes to 8 hours hours (Due to time difference) after the invoice is paid.
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in. For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again. Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices. Contact us or create a support ticket if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
We accept Bank Transfer, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
* Did you give us the correct MAC address?
* Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
* Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
* Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
* If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
* If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
* If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
* If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
* Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
**For MAG box, we recommend that they use the older version. In the meantime, we are using the template below:
NOTE: Please be informed that there is an ongoing blocking issue with MAG Box that is manufactured by Informir. Rest assured though that our technical team is hard at work in reviewing the issue further to help our valued subscribers be able to use the service with this device again.
In the meantime, we highly suggest doing a Factory Reset on the device and then disable Software Auto-Update and turn Beta off in Settings. Load the Firmware on its original or oldest version like v14.
If it still doesn’t work, we can cancel your service. Our customer’s satisfaction is most important to us.
Let us know how it goes from here so we can provide other troubleshooting steps you can try.