We offer numerous ways of using our service. Select your preferred method below to view the setup guide!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Host’Up. Our address is Host’Up LTD, Covent Garden 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp on +44 7418 60 90 13.
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
Host’up needs to collect and use certain personal information to be able to offer its range of products and services. Your personal data will most commonly be used in
the following circumstances:
- re we need to answer your enquiries
- Provide you with additional data on our products and services
- Where we need to perform the contract we enter into with you and to process payments.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and when your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- With your consent, we may also use your information to advertise our products and services to you.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Contact information including; name, address, telephone No, email addresses, other contact info.
- Payment information
- IP addresses
- Account information
- Credit references (when opening an account)
- Typical Website stat data (e.g. what pages you viewed; docs downloaded).
- CCTV images if you visit our site.
- CV and references if applying for a career with Host’up.
- Cookies (see “when you use our website”)
- Any other information you choose to provide us with.
Sharing of information
- During the day to day operation of our business we may need to disclose the information we have received with the following:
- Group companies
- Credit agencies
- Third party service providers
- Shipping info to couriers
- Our employees, agents, consultants and contractors
- Professional advisors
- Any relevant regulatory, governmental or law enforcement authority as required by law
When you use our website
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by thebrowser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use session cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our >website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
WHEN YOU SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY VIA OUR WEBSITE
When you submit an enquiry via our website, we ask you for your name, company name, country, contact telephone number, email address. We may also ask your job title, the type of business you are from and the product lines you’re interested in.
We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also email you several times after your enquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered it to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to a sale
Your enquiry is stored and processed within our CRM (Salesforce) database. This data is shared with relevant sales agents able to respond to your enquiry.
The information may also be added to our email marketing tool, (Mailchimp) to keep you informed of information post sale and based on our legitimate interest.
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
We only keep the data as long as is required to support the reason we collected in the first place or to support legal,
accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we haveasked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the Who Are We section of this policy.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Information Commissioner’s Office